Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Gardening Vs. Blogging About Gardening

My First Blooms - Portulaca | Moss Rose
My First Blooms - Portulaca | Moss Rose


Turns out doing a thing is much easier than doing it with meticulous documentation. As pleased as I am to have learned this new skill, I couldn't stop beating myself up about not blogging about everything on time. Then I had to tell myself, "It's alright." The goal was to learn a new skill and be closer to nature. Documenting it for new learners would be an additional feather in my cap if I got around to it. And I didn't. Or couldn't. 

As the saying goes, coulda, woulda, shoulda! I'll not be the next messiah of newbie gardeners and I am okay with it. 

I'll probably update the blog as and when the fancy seizes me just so I can look back at my experiences one day and feel better for having accomplished something. 

Until then, dear myself, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seek And Ye Shall Find...Purslane

Common Purslane with Yellow Flowers | Kulfa |  Portulaca oleracea For the longest time, this plant's name evaded me. It was one of the 2...