Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Gardening It Is - Flower Gardening To Begin With

One of my goals for 2021 was to pick up a new hobby or pursue a new interest, which also counts as a skill. The itch to do something productive that leads to corporeal results, things I can touch, hold and feel, has been gnawing at me for a while. Most of my work has been online, and it just isn't as satisfactory as baking, cooking, or other pursuits that make me happy. So, here I am. 

The goal is to learn this on-the-go. I'm not going to invest heavily, to begin with, because I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it...I a fickle like that!

Step one was buying a couple of seeds to germinate. Bought this pack of 5000 Flower Seeds in 30 Varieties for the simple reason that a 250 grams block of cocopeat comes free with it. 

Here's a look at all the flowers included in the pack:

30 Different Flowers Seeds Pack

And here's information on how many seeds per flower are included in the pack:

Number of Seeds in the 30 Flower Seeds Pack

Ordered these today, 3rd March 2021. Let's see when I can get the pack and how soon I manage to get on with the germinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seek And Ye Shall Find...Purslane

Common Purslane with Yellow Flowers | Kulfa |  Portulaca oleracea For the longest time, this plant's name evaded me. It was one of the 2...